Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lifestyle : My Mallard Tamer!

We had such a mild winter here on the coast, that we have been enjoying outdoor activities all season. I took the little man to Beacon Hill Park to go feed the ducks and see the new males in all their colorful glory at the beginning of January. Not even thinking about it, i grabbed his fave touque and headed out.... only to discover, he matched the mallards!!! It seemed as though noone had been to the park to feed them in a while. There was even a few times my little guy said to me "mama, theres too much ducks!" Despite it all, he loved every minute of it!
Enjoy the pics:) Please don't forget to leave some blog love so i know you've been here.




This stunning purple berry bush (callicarpa) caught my eye all the way across the feild.



No comments:

Post a Comment